Saturday 2 June 2012

Vibram FiveFingers...... if you looking for something different...







If like me you like walking barefoot  where it is possible ..... the beach, at home or on the grass ..... Vibram FiveFingers is a shoe innovative ... :)





I find it perfect for sports .... :)

So my dear friends ..... if you are looking for an athletic shoe a little different ... this is a suggestion to you ....

Let me know what you think ....





ITALIAN VERSION:




Se anche voi come me amate camminare scalzi la dove e’ possibile…..spiaggia, in casa o sull erba…..
Vibram FiveFingers e’ una scarpa innovative…:)





Io la trovo perfetta per fare sport….:)

Quindi care amiche mie….. se cercavate una scarpa da ginnastica un po’ diversa… questo e’ il mio suggerimento per voi….

Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate….



Here a video for help you to better understand... ;)






Love

Aneres ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment