Saturday 27 August 2011

JINNYrainbow&rocks.... if you prefer the tattoo to the jewelery





If you enjoyed my last post about Violent Lips.... this certainly will not bore you....
I.... tattoos' lover.... I like this creation....
They are erasable tattoos...
As the tattoos we do when we are kids but more glamorous....;)
They are easy and quick to do and very fashion....
I've already tested them and obviously i like them a lot.... 
I used them in some party or just for have a new tattoo that will disappear in few days....
I've found them in my favorite shop.... Selfridges......
I hope you like....;)












ITALIAN VERSION:











Se avete apprezzato il mio post su Violent Lips di giorni fa di sicuro non vi annoierà questo.....
Io, amante dei tattoo ho adorato questa creazione.....
Sono tatuaggi delebili.....
Un po' come quelli che si fanno da bambini ma molto piú glamour.....;)
Sono facili e veloci da fare e sono brillantinati.....
Io li ho già provati e ovviamente mi sono piaciuti molto.....
Li ho usati in alcuni party o anche semplicemente cosí per avere un nuovo tatto che nel giro d qualche giorno scomparirà, 
Li ho scovati nel mio centro commerciale preferito lo stesso in cui ho scovato violent Lips...... Selfridges!!!!
Spero vi piaceranno.......;)





http://www.jinnyrainbow.com/




Love....
Aneres ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment